You arrived at this page because you have a problem with a Job Search and you need help.
What issue pictured here represents your pain?
- Do you interview frequently but never get the job offer?
- Do you sit by the phone waiting for someone to call you?
- Are you petrified to interview candidates for a job opening on your team because the last guy was such a flop?
- Do you want to be promoted but no one is paying attention?
- Are you tired of your current career but have no idea how to make a change?
Welcome to a safe place, a place where you can get help.
- Know what they want
- Explain themselves better
- Have a plan
Without knowing what you want, being able to explain it, and having a plan you could wander around a long time before stumbling on to what you need.
Everyone intending to find or fill a job needs a job search marketing plan and some good quality tools. Your plan can be written or just scribbled on a scrap of paper. It can be long or short. The point is to make a commitment to yourself to take action.
Explore the elements that should go into your candidate’s personal job search marketing plan or your company talent search marketing plan. Use some or all of the options we offer. Some are free and some require an investment in your future.
We are here for you if you need more help for a specific issue. We are glad to speak with you on the phone or by email at any time.
We coach candidates to land the job they want via phone or in person – our services are available when and where you need them.
Shorten the time it takes your company to do a job search. Find the job or candidate you love. Get the answers you need for your company and hiring team with coaching from The Interview Doctor.