Have you been in the same position as these people looking for a job?
- Jeff came in second after interviews three or four times. He was sure he was doing something wrong in the job interviews
- Cheryl sent out hundreds of resumes but did not get any job interviews. She thought it must be her age.
- John got lots of phone screens but not many job interviews. How could he break through the phone screen barrier?
- Heather felt unclear what she should be doing with her job search. ‘Am I doing everything I could do?’ she wondered.
Have you talked to all your contacts and no one seems to be able to help you land a job?
Are you at your wits end looking for a job?
The Interview Doctor® can show you a better way.
We have heard the stories above over and over and can save you time and effort, moving your job search ahead by miles in order to land the job you love.
We have the insight because we have the personal experience finding jobs and the business experience hiring people. We know how you feel. We know what employers are looking for. We know how to break through those barriers with the right techniques to get the job you love.
We coach candidates via phone or in person – our services are available when and where you need them.
Shorten your job search. Find the job you love. Get the answers you need with personal job search coaching from The Interview Doctor®.
Become the one of the success stories you hear about. Working with The Interview Doctor® you will see results!
- Know your story and how to use it to get a job offer
- Know the important pieces to include in your resume
- Break through the Phone Screen barrier and land the job interview
- Understand how to act and what to say in the actual interview
All of these pieces play an important part in landing the job offer. When you go through our Job Interview Coaching process you will learn how to adjust your job search tactics and improve your results – resulting in Job Offers and landing the Job you love.
Contact The Interview Doctor® and get the help you need with your Job Interview and Search.