Express yourself professionally! Work with business people with extensive real world hiring experience. We know what we are talking about!
The Interview Doctor has a different approach and expertise than the average college career center. We come from the business world so we know what kind of resume really works and how to prepare for the job search that is so mandatory after graduation. We also know how to seek out college experiences and internships that look good on your resume and prepare you for the real world of work.
Through our work with East Carolina University, we compared placement results for graduates who worked with The Interview Doctor and those who did not. Graduates obtained jobs faster, earlier, and with a higher likelihood that each interview results in a job offer!
- Average number of days from graduation to the first offer was reduced from 96 days in 2008 to 41 days in 2010.
- Graduates trained by The Interview Doctor in 2010 got their first job offer on average by June 10 compared to those working with the career center who got their first job offer on average by August 10
- Interviews became more effective and more likely to result in a job offer. In 2008, each interview was 33% likely to result in a job offer compared to 2010, when each interview was 74% likely to result in a job offer
You spent a lot of money on your education. Invest a little in getting the job you want!
College students often need:
- Resume services
- Understand what hiring managers are looking for
- Interview coaching
- Advice about internships and volunteer work
We would be glad to collaborate with career centers and professors to provide workshops and webinars. Just call The Interview Doctor now!
The Interview Doctor® can help.
800-914-7349 Dan@InterviewDoc.com Katherine@InterviewDoc.com