Corporate HR Services Offered by the Interview Doctor
- Recruiting Process
- Talent Assessment
- Turnover Analysis
- Virtual HR Support
Bring your team a new understanding of the open position and ask questions to make the right match to reduce turnover and improve productivity today!
Let The Interview Doctor help give you an edge on your Hiring Process!
Get the Talent Leadership Edge
We have 60+ years combined recruiting experience. We know how to ask the questions that get at the real story. We can train your team to organize the job search and interview more effectively. We can create the job description and interview questions you should ask to learn whether a candidate can do the job, love the job, and work well with your team.
We offer several services to help your company change the way you hire people. Get results and finds the right person for the job.
Planning will make your recruiting process more targeted. You are more likely to identify a candidate that will make a great match by being able to do the job, love the job and get along with well the team.
- Identify Culture and Recruiting deficiencies
- Understand the role and job description along with critical success factors and expectations
- Create Job Description and Advertisement
- Create interview questions based on behavior and competencies and help structure interview process for phone or in-person interviews
- Determine best recruiting methods using traditional and social media options
Understand leadership structure and how to plan for future will help you kick off your succession planning process. Make team development meaningful to grow your talent in-house.
- Interview talent (up to 10 participants)
- Administer DiSC assessments for each and review results
- DiSC feedback and lead a behavioral communication workshop
- Provide summary report regarding developmental needs
Turnover is expensive and wastes money, time and energy. Your company will not reduce turnover cost without understanding reasons behind turnover. An analysis will provide you with a strategy to reduce turnover .
- Understand business issues around turnover
- Gather historical information about hires and terminations, termination reasons, job titles and departments
- Complete analysis of annual and 1st year turnover
- Create an understanding of the results tell us with a summary report
- Create strategy to reduce turnover, to identify managers who need leadership skills training and put goals and plans in place
Virtual HR Support
This service offers you access to human resource experience and expertise that a smaller company would never have to solve problems and address issues faster. Reduce cost and increase profitability by addressing issues quickly.
- Initial intake – identify needs and issues
- One on One call every month to resolve any issues that might arise
- Access to any checklists and tools required to solve any problems that come up
- Additional hours at discounted rate to handle projects or problems with any member of the team
Contact Katherine to begin creating a process for your organization that will see you increase your bottom line by having the right people in the right positions.