LinkedIn has many learning and information tools just waiting for you to use them in your career or job search!
Today I was awarded a consulting gig about performance reviews. I am thrilled! I know a lot about performance management. It is practically my hobby. I LOVE the idea of holding people accountable to clear expectations. I get all tingly!!
But when creating a workshop or a presentation or a speaking gig, I need to dig deeper. I need to get perspectives that open my mind to new ideas that might help me put the ideas across to my audience in a clearer fashion that makes sense to my audience.
I need ideas.
LinkedIn is a never ending treasure trove of information!! I love it. There are so many ways you use LinkedIn to find the information that might make my presentation or workshop a total hit!! These are great places to find information (content) to share or comment on if you are trying to build your brand and get noticed.
- So many contributors with so many ideas in one place! I can spend hours reading other people’s blogs with good ideas that I can incorporate into my presentation.
- SlideShare. Is there already a PowerPoint out there that explains what I need to know or looks at my topic from a different direction?
- LinkedIn Learning for training courses. Maybe someone has already developed a clever way to communicate the points I am trying to make.
- LinkedIn Groups. Groups are still full of people with different ideas and unique approaches that I can talk to. Just ask a question and see what happens. Or search through questions already asked. Or find an expert who seems to be willing to share.
- LinkedIn is chocked full of experts who are willing to talk about their experiences. Who do I know who will let me pick their brains?
This is the beauty of social media sharing. Whenever you want to know what other people think or need to get a different perspective, just check out LinkedIn. So many resources in one place!!
Don’t settle for a mediocre career that you don’t want! LinkedIn offers many ways to find the ideal job or career for you! Get your FREE copy of the LinkedIn Career Advancement Tips and find the perfect career today.