We believe you must make an investment in yourself to get what you want. We consider the whole candidate. We listen, provide feedback, and help you express who you are and what you want. This total focus on our candidates gives you the most improvement in the quickest possible time.
Our work with candidates happens in three phases:
Phase I: Understand What You Want
• Explore: Define the jobs that fit you and your career goals and interests.
• Define: Figure out what you want in your next job, the type of work, the type of environment, preferred industries, where, and size of the company.
• Refine: Decide what you want to say about yourself.
Phase II: Prepare to make a great impression
• Practice: your interview skills BEFORE the interview – what are the key questions to expect – so that you are comfortable and relaxed DURING the interview. Practicing creates certainty and confidence in your answers so that you make the best impression.
• Research: Research the company, what’s it like to work there, their financials and their strategies for growth; the incumbent, and why the opening; and something about the interviewers; learn about the interviewing process so that you are comfortable.
• Adjust: your story and the points to emphasize about yourself to reflect, as much as possible, the key pieces to the job as you understand it.
Phase III: Evaluate and Polish
• Follow Up: What questions was asked. How did I answer? What went well? What could be improved next time?
• Polish: your responses and prepare for the next interview. Continually improving the quality of your interviewing is a key to success.
Candidates who work with The Interview Doctor® are more successful. Our clients convert 74% of their interviews into job offers. How can we help you?