“When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.” ? Shauna Niequist, Bittersweet: Thoughts on Change, Grace, and Learning the Hard Way
This year I am thankful to celebrate and grow every day. I am especially thankful for…
- A patient husband who challenges me to do my best.
- Wonderful children who have grown into positive, successful adults.
- Friends who celebrate with me as I grow.
- Mentors who stick with me.
- A business partner to share ideas with.
- A business that helps others learn and grow<./li>
- A warm safe home.
- A wide open future.
- Red right returning lamps to guide me home to my husband’s warm arms.
From The Interview Doctor to you and your family, this Thanksgiving say thank you and celebrate or grow. The future starts with “thank you”!
Katherine and Dan
The Interview Doctors