It is true that mature job seekers compete with younger workers. Sometimes it seems like a big obstacle and you wonder why would someone hire you? Because you have something younger workers don’t have: experience, wisdom, and you know how to work.
Don’t sell yourself short. Yes, it is hard out there. Yes, you have to learn about social networking and technology. But with a little education and coaching, you can frame yourself as the candidate that brings the most to the table.
Be positive, optimistic, and energetic and you can get the job you love over any younger person.
Not sure how? The Interview Doctor® can help.
Mature job seekers often need:
- Coaching to build confidence
- Understand how to organize their experiences
- How to display the energy that will separate them from younger candidates
- How to network – using years of contacts and acquaintances to find job opportunities
- How to figure out what they want to do next
Sign up today!